GlobalDJsGuide is a website for DJs, music producers, and audiophiles. We research, compare, test, and review the latest DJ and home recording studio equipment including controllers, keyboards, mixers, turntables, speakers, microphones, headphones, software, and musical instruments.
What is this website about?
Global DJs Guide is a website platform launched in 2016, aiming to inform and guide DJs, and music producers who make their first steps in the music scene.
For those who are looking for home studio equipment and DJ tools for live performances. Expert guidance to major subjects about electronic dance music. This DJ guide is created to save you months of work and unwanted costs.
Through this journey, we will look at the best DJ and studio equipment for you to purchase and build a career. Along with the latest news in music, ultimate guides, and DJ tips. The How-to section will provide very useful pieces of information and guidance to major subjects that concern musicians for a very long period of time.
Our team specializes in electronic music production. With a particular section that will provide useful pieces of information, music libraries, and Video Tutorials with step-by-step guidance for beginners.
How authoritative is this website?
Most of the articles are written by me, a DJ and music producer with over 14 years of experience in the electronic music scene. I started my career under the name “LayLine” and I have performed in many musical events, and clubs in Europe. My portfolio is including track releases still available on beatport.com and itunes.com.
I had the pleasure to run a radio show with over 300 podcasts, and guest mixes by famous DJs such as Coyu, Blond:ish, Nastia, and many more. You can still find and listen to all my guest mixes on my Youtube Channel.
I’m also a partner to a record label with a big influence on electronic dance music. I have taken music production courses at the Sae Institute of Greece, and I own an “advanced level” certificate by SonicAcademy for expert use of Ableton Live.
To provide the best possible collection of information I make deep research on the web for reviews, tutorials, and product comparisons. Taking under consideration my personal experience and advice by professionals – partners I am lucky enough to work with, and they are currently occupied as DJs, music producers, sound engineers, or radio producers.
I’m often on the road but still manage to take my home recording studio everywhere, and write about my favorite tools.
You will also find us at DJtools, and more DJ directories and info lists.
What is the purpose of our website:
Music production, DJing, and electronic music is my passion and I want to see newcomers and beginners take the next step. Start, improve, and succeed in the hard world of the music industry. This is the reason for creating the Global DJs Guide website. My purpose is to present useful information and tutorials and also personal assistance on any musical matter.
Five menu categories to get things in order:
- “DJ equipment” – The best DJ equipment for beginners. DJ setup choices according to your budget, personal preference, and experience.
- “Studio equipment” – The best home recording studio equipment. God knows how much I had spent on my home recording studio equipment when I started. Tools I end up selling, trading, or storing in the closet, were a complete waste of money. The best choices for a home recording studio, and music production tools.
- “How-to” – Will give you specific guidance to music relative issues. DJ guides, recording tutorials, artist online presence guides, and many more.
- “Music Production” – Video tutorials and music libraries. During 2020 this menu tag will be updated with Ableton tutorials and tips to start music production.
- “News & Tips” – Articles about the latest news and digital tips to help you get to the next level.
We are also the official sponsors of Rise Boat Party in Greece.
Artists I had the pleasure to perform live with or guest mix at my radio show:
- DJ Motiv8 (Black Eyed Peas)
- Stelios Vasiloudis
- Roland Klinkenberg
- Adrianos Papadeas
- Petre Inspirescu
- Simina Grigoriou Kalkbrenner